About Collaborative Capability Self-Assessments
The aim of this capability assessment programme is to provide a structured self assessment, based on the principles of the CRAFT methodology life-cycle model, which now forms an integral part of the International Standard for Collaborative Business Relationships ISO 44001.
In addition, the aim is to introduce the key aspects and lay the ground work for building sustainable collaborative relationships. It has been developed to assist in ensuring the engagement of supply chain partners who may not as yet have considered full certifcation but want to demonstrate their alignment.
- Guides you through the CRAFT methodology programme
- Provides explanations and best practice examples
- Provides examples of where you may already be addressing the issues
- Provides online and in a PDF report (see sample PDF)
- Provides a clear summary which will capture your current status
- A tailored commentary and next steps from the CRAFT authors
- Optional access to a third party validation of your self assessment by ICW approved personnel and confirmation which can be used to provide confidence to customers of your structured approach to collaboration when certification may not be currently in your plans